Hey guys, do you all remember that I’m currently in school working towards becoming a Holistic Nutritional Consultant?? I know, I know… I may have mentioned it once or twice.
Part of my education this year involves me completing 14 individual case studies; 9 of them being for people of my choosing. Yep, that means I get to be totally hands on and put what I’m learning into practice! Fun, right?!
I’ll be starting to work on them shortly, so now comes the fun part of chatting with people who are interested in participating! I thought I would put the message out through the blog because everything can be completed online so the offer is really open to anyone, whether I know you personally or not. Before I get too far though, I want to break down exactly what will be involved so that you can decide if it’s something that you would like to do before reaching out to me! Here we go…
- Each case study will involve a detailed health and lifestyle assessment followed by my recommendations based on the information collected and any imbalances found.
- We won’t only be talking about nutrition… the beauty of a holistic practice is that we will cover other topics like lifestyle and stress management.
- There will be a bit of a time commitment on your part… there will be intake forms to fill out, questions to answer, and conversations or meetings with yours truly (either in person or via Skype).
- Since I’m still a student, I won’t be able to give you complete recommendations until I graduate. I will give you some tips and suggestions as we go but for the most part, the entire process will be drawn out longer than it typically would be (but hey, it’s free!).
- I need you, as a participant, to be honest with me! We’re going to talk about all kinds of personal details… like bowel movements and sex drive, just to name a couple! Full transparency is so important when it comes to health matters, and I promise it won’t be uncomfortable!
- You don’t necessarily need to have any health concerns, we can still chat if you just want to focus on prevention and maintaining good health.
- I will also be asking for some feedback after our time working together has ended. As I move forward and hopefully start my own practice, it would be so helpful to hear what you liked and didn’t!
- Depending on how many people are interested, I may not be able to work with everyone right away. My goal is to have an assortment of concerns in order to test my own knowledge for these case studies, so I’ll be making the final decision based on that. I would absolutely love to work with everyone at some point though, so we will figure something out if need be!
Alright, that’s about it! If you are curious about absolutely anything, or if you’re thinking “wait, what the hell is a holistic nutritional consultant?!”, then just send me a message and we can chat some more. And if you’re interested in working with me, send me an email, comment below, reach out on social media… whatever works for you!
Can’t wait to chat more about health, wellness, and most importantly… FOOD!